 Off-Topic / Geek / 184
Re: Tan color again?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 05:30:14 GMT

In lugnet.build, Todd Lehman writes:
Try this search:
  http://www.lugnet.com/?q=%2Btan+ledit+ldraw+faq

Whoa!  Todd dude!  You're using Text::Query, aren't you?  Come on, fess up.

Well, whatever the case, I just used that module for a CGI script at work.  I
*really* like it.  Espcially, in that you can construct query strings
approaching the usefulness of boolean algebra, but with a less wordy syntax.

I noticed (1) that it only searches from the current virtual directory down.
Is there a way to change this within the query string, or should I navigate to
the directory I really want to search from?

Cheers,
- jsproat

1.  Jeez, I come across a really, really cool feature which I've been
*begging* for, and I have another request.  End-users, I swear they're
nothing but trouble...  :-P