 Off-Topic / Geek / 1786
Re: Grrr... another virus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 18:39:50 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Matthew Miller writes:
Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote:
My mom got an email laballed "Fwd: JOKE". When she opened it, it replaced
Just from opening it? Don't you have to click on the attachment?

Not necessarily, using MS Outlook.  In some configurations, it seems to open
attachments automagically.

Ahhh, true. That's what my mom uses, and it does open attachments
automatically... so I guess that's it.

-Shiri
Spamcake... hrmph.