 Off-Topic / Geek / 1783
Re: Grrr... another virus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 18:24:50 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Steve Bliss writes:
"The message you are currently reading is a virus.  It contains no scripts
or executable code.  It has been sent to you on the honor system.  Please
erase all files from your hard drive and forward this message to all
address in your e-mail's address book."

LOL!  Awesome, Steve!  That's going into my scrapbook next to the Gullibility
Virus!  :-,

http://bob.bob.bofh.org/~robm/manual/virus/gullibility.html

And for good measure, the real "killer":

http://ciac.llnl.gov/ciac/CIACHoaxes.html#goodspoof

;-)

Cheers,
- jsproat