 Off-Topic / Geek / 1781
  Re: VT100 over the web

(...) Hmmm. I wonder (strictly for the sake of wondering) is it illegal to use the entire Mindterm package in the U.S., or just the bits that use the RSA algorithm? i.e., if a USian uses just the VT320 stuff and not the ssh stuff, is it legal? What (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: VT100 over the web

(...) I assume that this would be specific to the program they're using, not a generic telnet<->http.... (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: VT100 over the web

(...) I have a few thoughts about this. If the telnet / VT100 throughput has a well- defined format, then such a gateway could use expect (or something like it) and serve HTML forms instead of relying upon the user to enter keystrokes. A side (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)