 Off-Topic / Geek / 1701
    Re: Desktops with SCSI drives (was Re: Desktops with SCSI RAM?) —Mike Stanley
   (...) I didn't say anything about the machines themselves, I just relayed some experiences we'd had with the company at work. As a company Gateway is much easier to deal with when it comes to getting what you want in a desktop machine, in my (...) (24 years ago, 28-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Desktops with SCSI drives (was Re: Desktops with SCSI RAM?) —Jim Hughes
   (...) Yeah, all of my experiances have been with single home machines, I am sure buying a whole department worth of machines is quite a different story. (...) I agree with you there. My first 2 computers were purchased from a local mom and pop (...) (24 years ago, 28-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)