 Off-Topic / Geek / 166
    anyone ordered stuff from x10.com? —Mike Stanley
    (URL) from the fact that this place seems to always be running "hurry up and buy it before it goes off sale in 2 days" promotions, their stuff looks pretty cool. My friends and I ordered a few of their "free" firecracker home automation kits the (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)