 Off-Topic / Geek / 16
15  |  17
Subject:
Mailing gateways for newsgroups
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 17:45:21 GMT

A question:
I have set myself up to receive the lsahs updates via e-mail,
as I will be in the US for 2 weeks, and would like to take
advantage of the offers, should any be of interest.
But that isn't the question!
The real question is related, though. How easy are these to
set up? Do they have to be on a set that is continuously
online? Or could one set one up on a website, to periodically
check, say clari.biz.aviation, and e-mail the contents to an
e-mail address? (I don't have usenet access at  work, and for
real news, can't get to that NG, which is invaluable!)
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/