 Off-Topic / Geek / 1507
    Re: NQC in Boston University Linux :) —Matthew Miller
   (...) I can see their point on that one. Indention _is_ a logical way to keep blocks seperated, and it's easier for new users than keeping {s and }s matched up. It's important to note that it's only _relative_ indentation that is important -- you (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: NQC in Boston University Linux :) —Christopher Lindsey
   (...) It's like a throwback to the days of Cobol and Fortran, except, as you pointed out, it doesn't require column placement. When I script in Perl I always add my changes all the way to the left so they're easy to find, remove, etc. if things (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)