 Off-Topic / Geek / 1471
  Adobe Illustrator to Macromedia Flash

We have a need to get some images created in Adobe illustrator converted into a form that is Macromedia Flash compatible. They are vector images and we want to preserve that so we can resize them in Flash. We don't have a copy of Illustrator (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Adobe Illustrator to Macromedia Flash

Hmm, what version of Flash? I thought Flash 4 would import *.ai files. Ben -- Ben Vaughan buster@marsbase.com (URL) Pieniazek" <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message news:FsG7qw.1oD@lugnet.com... (...) into a (...) want to (...) that (...) created on (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Adobe Illustrator to Macromedia Flash

(...) The upshot was that we were sent duff files. All is well now. ++Lar (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)