 Off-Topic / Geek / 1475
Re: Adobe Illustrator to Macromedia Flash
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 13:05:23 GMT

Hmm, what version of Flash?  I thought Flash 4 would import *.ai files.

Ben
--
Ben Vaughan
buster@marsbase.com

"Larry Pieniazek" <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message
We have a need to get some images created in Adobe illustrator converted • into a
form that is Macromedia Flash compatible. They are vector images and we • want to
preserve that so we can resize them in Flash.

We don't have a copy of Illustrator although we got the demo and verified • that
the images are what we think they are.

Anyone have any ideas as to conversion tools? These, of course, were • created on
a Mac... they don't quite seem to be an eps file exactly.

If you have any ideas, I'd sure love to hear about it.

Terrifically urgent, and work related. THANKS!

fut .geek

++Lar