 Off-Topic / Geek / 1388
Re: Mozilla (was: Re: Why MSIE sucks for the HTML writer)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 18:53:06 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
I can't get TrueType fonts to display correctly in Mozilla (a build from two
nights ago).  Do they work for you?  I'm specifying 'times new roman' and

I haven't gotten it to even build the last two nights. :)