 Off-Topic / Geek / 1376
  Re: Why MSIE sucks for the HTML writer

(...) Have you looked at w3m? It seems like a better Lynx than Lynx.... (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Why MSIE sucks for the HTML writer

(...) I'm amazed by how w3m can handle mouse clicks like that. :) Also pretty great to be able to pipe stdin to it. I wish it would keep stdin open like more does, though, to feed it streaming data. :) I had a lot of problems getting the popup menus (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)