 Off-Topic / Geek / 1262
  Re: Redhat 6.1 up and running, Vmware 2.0 installed

(...) I've been thinking about trying some other browser (sorry netscape, cronning killall netscape every night is getting annoying). Are the snapshots good enough for reasonable use? :) Dan (24 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Redhat 6.1 up and running, Vmware 2.0 installed

(...) They've finally hooked up drag&drop for bookmarks -- that was the main blocker for me. But it still doesn't have SSL, so you need to keep something around for that for now at least. (24 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)