 Off-Topic / Geek / 1244
  Re: Switch from Gnome to KDE - Turbolinux 6

(...) errr... just curious (since I know nothing about turbo-linux) - doesn't it run stock kernels? or does it come with several precompiled (like redhat shipping with an smp and a non smp one)? :) Dan (24 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Switch from Gnome to KDE - Turbolinux 6

(...) I assume it comes with several precompiled since it gave me choices including i386, i586, i686, with both single processor and SMP. I know it is booting an i686 SMP kernel now. (24 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)