 Off-Topic / Geek / 1226
  Re: Steve Jackson

(...) (URL) points to a very good summary of the events: (URL) the dir name "SS" is historically significant. I've read through summaries of this event several times, but this is the first time I noticed that the SS officer in charge took SJ Games (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Steve Jackson

Wow. I've spent a good part of today (and will probably spend a parge part of the evening) reading Bruce Sterling's online book ((URL) - there's a lot more than "we in the public" ever [didn't] hear. Steve, may we believe that Bruce's account jives (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)