 Off-Topic / Geek / 1134
    Re: Ripping Vinyl to Digital —Asher Kobin
   In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Jennifer L. Boger writes: I've tried this using my TT to Mixer to LineIn on the SB but I get too much hiss. I assume this is due to interference from inside my computer. If only there was a external USB "sound card" that (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Ripping Vinyl to Digital —Jennifer L. Boger
   (...) if you really wanted to get ambitious.. couldn't you use the phillips cd audio burner and connect that directly up to the TT? then at least you'd rid yourself of the analog->digital being directly into the computer... may result in better (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)