 Off-Topic / Geek / 1083
  Help with new host need / html problem ??

I've uploaded some files to my account. I can see the file names at: (URL) when I click on the file names it does not load the graphics: Try: (URL) even: (URL) files do load (but not the pictures within them): (URL) am I doing wrong? I just move (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Help with new host need / html problem ??

I've actually sorted it now. I got a little excited and forgot to use the bin switch when I uploaded (yes I still use DOS prompt FTP). Thanks for you help. Scott A (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)