 Off-Topic / Geek / 1083
1082  |  1084
Subject:
Help with new host need / html problem ??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 10:11:11 GMT

I've uploaded some files to my account. I can see the file names at:
http://www154.pair.com/eh105jb/apics/

However, when I click on the file names it does not load the graphics:
Try:
http://www154.pair.com/eh105jb/apics/4560-transporter.jpg
or
http://www154.pair.com/eh105jb/apics/walls.jpg
or even:
http://www154.pair.com/eh105jb/8880.jpg

Htm files do load (but not the pictures within them):
http://www154.pair.com/eh105jb/apics/lego9v-lr.htm

What am I doing wrong? I just move from another host, and I'm using all
the same methods. Please help!

Scott A

Dr Scott Arthur