 Off-Topic / Geek / 1070
Re: AOL/Time Warner = The end of the internet as we know it!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 18:00:05 GMT

Eric Kingsley wrote:

Hey it might be alarmist propaganda but it sounds plausible to me.

The best kind always does.

This is FUN alarmist propaganda, a variant of one of the canonical forms
of "imminent death of the net predicted", but a good read nonetheless.