 Off-Topic / Geek / 104
Re: X-Face: usage?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 17:31:25 GMT

Once upon a time, (on Sun, 13 Jun 1999 16:23:59 GMT, to be precise!), Tim Rueger
uttered the following profundities....
Hi,

Does anyone else out there use the X-Face: header
(either able to view it or post it)?

I think I've got it working with my newsreader, but
I just want to know if it was worth the effort.

-Tim

Please tell me, what is in X-face?
It shows up when I choose to display the full header, but
what, pray tell, is this supposed to be/mean/do?

richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/