 Off-Topic / Geek / *2440 (-5)
  Re: Very cool ship

"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:B64BFD42.8138%s...ink.com... (...) PC version here. (...) I say we find out if others are having a similar problem. Maybe you could test it out in off topic test. -Jon (...) This (...) Fast (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Very cool ship

Hmmm, I'm using OE 5.02 for Mac, and my post shows up as a new thread. Maybe the PC version puts it into the old thread if it has the same name? I suppose I will have to consider this next time I post a MOC. Perhaps I could put a date in the subject (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Very cool ship

(...) Actually this is strange. Mark where did you post the message? .space? This has happened before and I'm at my girlfriend's on a different comp. I am using the newest version of Outlook express (the same on my computer) According to the (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: broadband finally comes to my part of Knoxville

(...) the only thing we use (though I do like ZA) is a linux firewall, that does the NAT for us as well... (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  broadband finally comes to my part of Knoxville

Took it long enough, but as of day before yesterday I actually have ADSL. Getting pretty good speeds, probably because I'm a little more than a stone's throw from the phone company's remote DSLAM. Kinda cool browsing the web at home and having pages (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact