 Off-Topic / Fun / 9806
    Re: A Lego personal ad? —John P. Henderson
   (...) Too bad I'm a hetero SWM; I wouldn't mind getting the Destroyer you mention. :) ...I've thought about running an ad of my own to find a SWF AFOL, but then that could lead to arguements about whose mini-figs are whose and which of us gets to (...) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: A Lego personal ad? —Bob Parker
   (...) LOL - those are all valid points! If I didn't have such high standards though, I would have offered a Galidor set or maybe 50 Timmy minifigs!! - Bob (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)