 Off-Topic / Fun / 9806
Re: A Lego personal ad?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 18:53:56 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Bob Parker writes:
SWM Looking for SWF, NS, ND, who is passionate about Lego.

Will trade one MISB Imperial Star Destroyer for one (1) date - please
respond to PO Box CG47, Arizona, USA.

Serious inquiries only!

Too bad I'm a hetero SWM; I wouldn't mind getting the Destroyer you mention.
:)  ...I've thought about running an ad of my own to find a SWF AFOL, but
then that could lead to arguements about whose mini-figs are whose and which
of us gets to use the main display table in the Lego room, etc...  Still
it'd be nice to hook up with someone who doesn't think my hobby is a joke...  :o

-H.