 Off-Topic / Fun / 9673
9672  |  9674
Subject:
Thunderbirds are Go! (was Re: How old are you?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 12:50:11 GMT

Thunderbirds are now on TechTV 3x a day as well as Saturday:

http://www.techtv.com/thunderbirds/

-Rob.

In lugnet.robotics, Doug Wilcox writes:

<SNIP>

And you'll find the two _Thunderbirds_ feature films, _Thunderbirds Are Go!_
and _Thunderbird 6_ at amazon.com on video (buy from my site at
www.wordsmithdigital.com/mindstorms/books.htm and I get a small commission).
We have the Columbia House series and the two films. As I expected, my son
Isaac "Machine Boy" loves them as much as I did, and (thankfully), my wife
is a big fan as well.

For everything you ever wanted to know about _Thunderbirds_ or
SuperMarionation in general, see http://www.gis.net/~fm/ .

<SNIP>