 Off-Topic / Fun / 9650
  Re: Signs really freaked me out (NO REAL SPOILERS)

(...) Hmm, did I miss one? Sixth Sense and Signs are the only two I can think of. (...) "Extremely talented" and "genius" aren't the same thing, but when you're talking about an entertainer, that's the common usage. And by that definition, I'd say (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Signs really freaked me out (NO REAL SPOILERS)

(...) Unbreakable. And Stuart Little, while we're at it. (...) But in so doing, we utterly strip the word of any value, and where does that leave us? Do we heave Bergman and Felini and Greenaway onto the same "genius" pile as Sandler, Farley, and (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)