 Off-Topic / Fun / 9617 (-5)
  Re: Brittain, friend of foe?

Thanks for helping me. Did you went to college in Nederland? Thinks are bad at the physics faculty of the UvA. They discovered asbestos in an important building. regards, Martijn "Mr L F Braun" <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: LEGO Poems

(...) Thanks John. I've had most of the poems for a while now sitting in my PC. Back in high school 90-94 I went thru a period of artistic expression picking up drawing, oil painiting, poetry, clay modeling and some other crafts to express my (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Funny Spam Subject Line

"WHY ARE YOU STILL LOOKING AT OUTDATED PORN???" Uhhh...outdated? Should I be made aware of some major "upgrade" or change in the species? Should I start looking for expiration dates? I wouldn't want my porn to go sour... -- Hop-Frog (the square peg) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Preventing lightning

There was a documentary about a tribal village some time ago in which they had discovered a cause of increased lightning strikes, I think it was due to what the composition of the surface being built on was. Don't remember much else than that, (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Creator Buckets - Purple & Orange

(...) It's definitely in The Moon is a Harsh Mistress but I think it's in a number of his books. Kerry (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact