 Off-Topic / Fun / 9598
Re: Supertramp (was: Be careful ....)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 17:55:29 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John Neal writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Maggie Cambron writes:

Chocolat

Check.

Peanut Butter

Check.

Coffee

Huh?  Thought that was a *beverage*.  Reminds me of my college buddy who
returned from a semester in England with a penchant for heavy beers-- "if you
can't drink it with a fork, it's no good..."

Oh, wait, those are the three foods I would want....

The trouble is, I know my favorite albums so well I can play them
in my head, so it might be worth choosing something else.  Course,
you'd have to hope you don't make a bad choice because you might
find (too late!) your selection is intolerable, and you'd end up
in something like yet another variation of "No Exit".

Or that one bookworm from _The Twilight Zone_ who is the sole survivor of a
nuclear holocaust, but the library of congress survives the destruction, and so
he is in heaven because he has all the time in the world to read every book in
the world-- until he breaks his glasses... *then* it becomes hell:-)

-John

What a scene--a stack of books, on the steps, he's about to sit down when
*crunch!*, he steps on his glasses.

Burgess Meredith,

a.k.a.  Mick from Rocky--'Catch the chicken, Rock!', 'I's liked ya better
when you was hauling spit around...'  or his part in 'Grumpy Old Men...'

Dave K