 Off-Topic / Fun / 9522
    Re: Questions on Bathing —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Before this thread goes completely lifeless, let me wrap up what I was going to say here... The purpose of the toilet seat lid is supposed to be to keep spray and atomized water from leaving the toilet when one flushes it. Many public restroom (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Questions on Bathing —James Trobaugh
   (...) The rule at our office is that you stand as far away as you can then "flush and run", the pressure is so high that the spray can come up at least 3feet. Of course at home, where we have a lid, the stupid low flow toilet needs to be flushed (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.debate)