 Off-Topic / Fun / 9427 (-5)
  Re: The Real Chosen One?

I've been picking up the Star Wars Fact File in Australia over here, and it never mentions R2's built-in rockets on his two outer traction arms. It would seem then that we're not the only ones who aren't caught up on SW facts! :-) If you browse over (...) (22 years ago, 26-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Touring Ohio and Pennsylvania

(...) I hate Hershey Park. Its poorly run and a huge chocolate tourist trap! (22 years ago, 26-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Launch of HMAS Ballarat

(...) Neat! Thanks for sharing these. Now THAT is a flared bow, yessirree. It's nice that you folks get to actually see your launchings--they won't let us very close to ours; we had a nice AEGIS destroyer go into the water last year--the last "real" (...) (22 years ago, 26-May-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.boats)

  Launch of HMAS Ballarat

Well, yesterday I went to the launch of HMAS Ballarat, the 8th ANZAC frigate launched at the Tenix shipyards. This leaves just 2 more to be launched from the contract for 10, worth around AU$6 billion. The ballarat will now be fitted out & trialed (...) (22 years ago, 26-May-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Touring Ohio and Pennsylvania

(...) COOL! Great itinerary. I take it you're skipping RollerSoaker at Hershey Park? Rode Giant Dipper on Thursday nite at SCBB. It was closed for a private party (pre season party for their employees, actually) but one of the security guards, when (...) (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact