 Off-Topic / Fun / 9422 (-5)
  Re: Just Revenge

(...) Guys, I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard that it brought tears to my eyes. What a great classic conclusion to this wacky chapter. Onward Upward. Markus (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: It's like deja vu all over again!

It's like deja vu all over again! If you get deja vu again does it seem like its happened 3 times or 4 times ?? ;) -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: The Real Chosen One?

(...) I see what you mean but I think you've missed his point. He means that Anakin seemed to be a great pilot right from the start; he was an excellent pilot, not an accomplished one; no experience made him great, he just is. Personally I disagree (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: The Real Chosen One?

(...) I may be missing something 'cause I refuse to stand in line more than half hour for any movie (besides star trek ;) ) so I havent seen AOTC yet, but I saw ANH when I was 10 and it looked to me that Darth Vader was a pretty accomplished pilot. (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: The Real Chosen One?

(...) No one tries to explain away aparent inconsistencies more than I do but I still have a real problem with the word "accomplished". I mean to say that as a boy Anakin was awesome behind the controls of any kind of vehicle may be correct, but the (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact