 Off-Topic / Fun / 9413
    Just Revenge —Dave Schuler
   A few years ago I returned half of a box of Pop-Tarts to the local branch of a major retailer. The finks wouldn't give me my money back, since I had no receipt, and they wouldn't give full credit, since more than half the product was missing. I had (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Just Revenge —Wayne McCaul
     That was YOU!?!? -Evil Wayne ___...___ "There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness." (URL) lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Schuler writes: <Major Snipage of All Things Done in the Name of Revenge> (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Just Revenge —Richard Marchetti
     Pshaw! That's nothing -- I am acquainted with people that would disappear you and your whole family if you slighted them over a single penny! Or is this a Dennis Miller type rant of "what's the reference"? In which case I think the strangest ref was (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Just Revenge —John Neal
     (...) The flipping of the light switches was *way* out of line, buster. You're a sick man. -John (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

         Re: Just Revenge —Markus Wolf
     (...) Guys, I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard that it brought tears to my eyes. What a great classic conclusion to this wacky chapter. Onward Upward. Markus (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Just Revenge —James Brown
   (...) You know, the really sad part about this is that the MSRP of the Star Destroyer is $251.05, so obviously the store automatically calculated your credit into the price before you even saw it. James (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)