 Off-Topic / Fun / 9382 (-5)
  Dave!'s Anti-American Rant Was: Why?

(...) Hey, you got something against Microsoft? The epitome of the American Way.... ;-) Maggie C. (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Why?

What sadist designed IE so that every single time (well, maybe not *every time,* but better than 90%) I do a CTRL-F search, the search box appears in such a way that it automatically blocks the text I'm searching for?! I mean, even on my feeble (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  "Astrological Phenomenon?" was Re: New Starship LL-X1

(...) Joel, What exactly *is* an astrological phenomenon, anyways? A radioactive Tarot deck? :) best LFB XFUT -> o-t.fun (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Free Comic Book Subscription

I problably should have mentioned that this subscription is only for 3 issues, sorry to disappoint anyone. Scott (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Free Comic Book Subscription

Marvel comics is offering a free subscription to their "Ultimate Spider-man" title. I don't know if the offer is vaild outside the US but you can always try. It will actually cost you $3 shipping and handling, but that is still a bargin for a great (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact