 Off-Topic / Fun / 9382
9381  |  9383
Subject:
Dave!'s Anti-American Rant Was: Why?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 15:57:45 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Schuler writes:
What sadist designed IE so that every single time (well, maybe not *every
time,* but better than 90%) I do a CTRL-F search, the search box appears in
such a way that it automatically blocks the text I'm searching for?!  I
mean, even on my feeble monitor at home I have ample screen space to
accommodate the search box off to the side, so why block the text I'm seeking?

I guess this is a Microsoft rant, because I also use Netscape, and it seldom
blocks the target text in the same way.  Why why why why fnord why why why?

    Dave!

Hey, you got something against Microsoft?  The epitome of the American Way....

;-)

Maggie C.