 Off-Topic / Fun / 936
    Re: Star Trek (was Re: When are K-12 spring breaks?) —John Neal
   Yes, Q episodes rate among the best. Have you seen him on DS9 and Voyager episodes? Fantastic. Among my favs: "The Offspring" (call me sappy, I liked Lal), "Cause & Effect" where the Enterprise gets caught in a time loop for seventeen days (the (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Star Trek (was Re: When are K-12 spring breaks?) —Louise Belles
   (...) My favorite episope is Q in-law. I think it was only put out as a book, and never actually produced. Roxanna is given the powers of a Q and used them to play with the Q (John Delancy sp?) as a racket ball. Make it a good day. Louise (25 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)