 Off-Topic / Fun / 9339
  Re: rtl12 Game Proposal

(...) Cyclone. (...) Nope, its a great ride. Probably the best twister woodie in the world. The best airtime is the Phoenix at Knoebels in PA - incredible airtime - your butt is never in the seat. But I digress.... Let me put it this way, my nephew, (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: rtl12 Game Proposal

(...) It was sort of what I expected (you and others have described what it's like). I expected it to be sort of weird. I just didn't expect it to be so SMALL. The Cyclone is incredibly compact, yet it's on a different block even. (...) Ya, weird... (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)