 Off-Topic / Fun / 9309
    Re: Both sides! —William R. Ward
   (...) Ummm, coypright is for creative works, not trademarks or service marks. Trademarks would get (TM) or (R). But I bet you new that and you were just following the rule that all corrections must themselves contain an error... --Bill. (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Both sides! —James Stacey
   But as I assume the Patent and Trademark office have yet to grant registration of Stubbies then they cannot use the ® symbol, and as they do not manufacture the product themselves they cannot claim tm on it either. However seeing as it is a creative (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)