 Off-Topic / Fun / 9307 (-5)
  Re: Both sides!

(...) *Ahem, Ahem, Ahum!* Gerber/Noeckel. Matt 8?P (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Both sides!

(...) *Ahem, Ahem!* Co-operative, joint, ownership of the Trade Marked “Stubbies” © is mutually shared by the Noeckel/Gerber Conglomerate! --==RïçhårÐ==-- ;) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Is it worth it?

(...) Thank you Lar, I appreciate you giving me the benefit of the doubt. Enough so that I will forgive you for cross-posting my little faux pas to the group in which it is the most likely to be seen by all the hard core grammar cops! Maggie (22 years ago, 21-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Is it worth it?

(...) um, I think this is supposed to say "Your welcome in .castle will be worn out if you do not go buy this. :-) " I can believe that Maggie may have hit send too soon, but NOT that she would make a grammatical mistake. FUT .fun ++Lar (22 years ago, 21-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Another one for Maggie (and or Dave!)

(...) This must be an exclusive of the germanic languages... :-P In 4 Latin languages this fish is referred to as: Atum (Portuguese) Thon (French) Atún (Spanish) Tonno (Italian) So, my guess is the "Barbarian Invaders" used the Latin name of the (...) (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact