 Off-Topic / Fun / 9262
  Re: The Matwix

(...) What's complicated about existenz? The whole film was just a game. The cast we're beta testers and jude law and his Gf we're anti-technology so they shot the game designer at the end of the film with normal handguns. Simple! Steve (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: The Matwix

(...) Not really that simple - I watched most of the film without clearly knowing what was *effectively* happening; all that oniric environment was just too much for me! (Speaking of which, I did understood "The Cell", but didn't really like it) And (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)