 Off-Topic / Fun / 9259
9258  |  9260
Subject:
The Matwix
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 21:33:35 GMT

So...is this supposed to be funny? Clever? What?

http://looneytunes.warnerbros.com/web/all_new_toons/trailers/home.jsp?id=matwix_trailer&fromsite=quicktime

I've never been able to stomach more than a few minutes of The Matrix...I
guess I just don't get it. Thought I'd post it here though, since the movie
comes up so often on LUGNET, and always with such reverence.

Matt