 Off-Topic / Fun / 9197
    Re: Spider-Man in San Diego —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) And how on Earth could a "buttload" of Jedi Starfighters be more than *one*? I mean, I haven't checked, but I'd be willing to bank that one would be about the limit. And no, I don't want to know. LFB (your turn, Richard.) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Spider-Man in San Diego —Matthew Gerber
   (...) And more importantly, just how would you list the pieces on BrickBay after checking? I mean, would they be new, used, or what? 'Cause it's a sure bet that you wouldn't want to keep them after checking, right? Matt (...and is that an assembled (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)