 Off-Topic / Fun / 9197 (-5)
  Re: Spider-Man in San Diego

(...) And how on Earth could a "buttload" of Jedi Starfighters be more than *one*? I mean, I haven't checked, but I'd be willing to bank that one would be about the limit. And no, I don't want to know. LFB (your turn, Richard.) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Spider-Man in San Diego

(...) Just how many IS a buttload, anyway? And why would you want a buttload of ANYTHING? Eww... Matt (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Reduced Service

(...) Oops, I just noticed the newsgroup this post is in (dang web interface).....never mind :) At least if I receive an order on April 2nd I'll know what my wife got me for my birthday, which is on April 27th. jt (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Reduced Service

(...) I'm guessing that they meant to say March 27th orders, not April 27th, since Easter is March 31. So I take it to read that orders after March 27th will be processed starting April 2nd. Does that sound right to anyone else? jt (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Reduced Service

(...) So orders places after April 27th will begin shipping after April 2nd. Then coupled with shipping time it could take over a year to receive a S@H order. What happens if you move? :-/ Serving through 2002 and beyond must have an implied (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact