 Off-Topic / Fun / 9162 (-5)
  Re: MoTeC needs more competitors!

(...) Fine with me :) (Thank God it's not a bad word .) /Tobbe (URL) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: MoTeC needs more competitors!

(...) heh, it just occured to me that "Motec" means, in Hebrew, "Sweetheart", "Honey", etc... :) Dan XFUT lugnet.off-topic.fun (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: What are your other hobbies and passions?

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote in message ... (...) had (...) Wonderful series... read the whole lot several times. It's a good thing I have to get them from the library, not my own bookshelf, because then it means I have to take breaks while I wait for (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Lego Scale Conversion Tool

(...) Surely Mini-figs adopt to their surrounding's and are trained at Lego's expence in the language of whichever world market their sold in. Just a thought -) Steve (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: What are your other hobbies and passions?

(...) I love Bette Midler's quote about Springsteen: "I rememebr when his arms where as skimpy as his chord changes" But as to my other interests: Boxing, Architecture, Classical Music, Opera, Drum and Bugle Corps. (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact