 Off-Topic / Fun / 9139
Re: What's wrong with this picture...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 01:24:13 GMT

Not only that, this sort of stuff seems to spring up in other places. I got
this one about a month or so ago:

http://home.kimo.com.tw/netspooky/kikia/

-Evil Wayne
"There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

http://www.geocities.com/legomaniac70

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Shawn Gibson writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Eric Kingsley writes:
Can you find what is wrong in this picture, you have to look really close!It
took me about 30-45 seconds.  Make sure your volume is up high enough to hear
the water dripping.

http://home.attbi.com/~n9ivo/whatswrong.swf

Wow!
You know, I'm sometimes amazed how fast stuff like this travels. Yeah, I got it
just on Monday from a friend who got it from a friend etc...etc...etc... So
I sent it to some friends etc...etc....   ....and now its here on Lugnet!!!
Oh Well! Guess its a small world after all.

ShawnG