 Off-Topic / Fun / 9138
9137  |  9139
Subject:
Phoenix vs. Tucson (WAS: Re: Got my Breezeway Cafe today!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 23:53:44 GMT

In lugnet.general, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

  PHX.  Then to Tempe.  And no, I can't meat any AZluggers, because
  my activities are 100% planned for the whole time.  Alas.  (But
  Kitt Peak = YES!)

  LFB

Here's one of the differences between Phoenix and Tucson (so I've heard):

- People move to Phoenix because they are transfered there

BUT

- People move to Tucson because they WANT to live here!  :-)

- Bob