 Off-Topic / Fun / 9126
Re: Lets Call It...."SLOPE MANIA"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 06:18:52 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Justin Pankey writes:
My wife thinks I'm crazy anyway:)  It's very late and I've spent all
evening/night sorting through 15 years of slopes and adding many to my
Bricklink store...

http://bricklink.com/store.asp?p=legotown

I haven't gotten to Red or Black yet...maybe tomorrow.

As always,  THANKS FOR LOOKING-    Justin

Here's what I call "SLOPE MANIA":

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-011902-ben3.jpg

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself.... :)

(FYI, that's 450 2X4 brown roof slopes)

Benjamin Medinets