 Off-Topic / Fun / 9087 (-10)
  Re: My K'Nex monstrosity made it into the paper!

(...) There's lots of pictures (and a movie) on my site at (URL) I don't know why the Register doesn't put their pictures on their site, maybe to get you to buy the paper? (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: My K'Nex monstrosity made it into the paper!

(...) Let them talk--there's nothing wrong with being outed! Dave! (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Important Questions

(...) Or so they let you think. (...) But are they smarter than you? Jude (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Important Questions

(...) It's a Star Trek reference, you can safely ignore it. (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Important Questions

(...) You must not have very *smart* cats... that would *never* foil ours. We keep the stuff under the sink behind a door they can't open. (who here is surprised that I think even my CATS are smarter than average??) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Important Questions

Look you two, this kind of fun has no business in .debate. ;-) (...) You must not have cats. We put it opposite the way you do to avoid having completely unravelled and turned into confetti in the night. Chris (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Important Questions

(...) Only if "YOU ARE INSIDE A BUILDING, A WELL HOUSE FOR A LARGE SPRING", or "YOU ARE IN A LARGE ROOM, WITH A PASSAGE TO THE SOUTH, A PASSAGE TO THE WEST, AND A WALL OF BROKEN ROCK TO THE EAST" and "THERE IS A LARGE "\'Y2' ON A ROCK IN THE ROOM'S (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Important Questions

Greetings all, It seems to me that LUGNET could use a good lighthearted release from all the friction that's gone on here recently. To that end, I've developed a list of questions that I think we ought to consider... If you're exploring a mammoth (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  My K'Nex monstrosity made it into the paper!

The Napa Valley Register printed an article on the 18 foot tall K'Nex monstrosity that my cousins and I built in my living room. They even included a couple of color pictures on page 1D, plus a black and white one on the second page. Yes, the (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Brickshelf bug: files ending in .jpeg

(...) ROFL! /Tobbe (URL) (23 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact