 Off-Topic / Fun / 9074
    Attack of the Clones Trailer Tonight on Fox —Maggie Cambron
   Hi all, Fox will air a 2 1/2 minute trailer for Attack of the Clones tonight between Malcolm in the Middle and X-Files. Details at: (URL) C. (who will not be insulted if you tell me I posted to the wrong group(s)-- just set appropriate FUT) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Attack of the Clones Trailer Tonight on Fox —Richard Noeckel
   (...) I no way is anybody slighted by your postin’ placement! ~In fact I for one am elated at the news. If not for your message I would have likely *missed the trailer entirely. ¤Sincerely, --==RïçhårÐ==-- *cause after ‘Malcolm’ I'm usually affixed (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Attack of the Clones Trailer Tonight on Fox —Benton Jackson
   (...) Absolutely! "off-topic.fun" and "starwars" are the perfect groups to place it in. I've pretty much given up on Sunday evening TV, so I'm going to turn it on tonight just to watch that! (22 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)