 Off-Topic / Fun / 9075
Re: Attack of the Clones Trailer Tonight on Fox
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 21:01:39 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Maggie Cambron writes:
Fox will air a 2 1/2 minute trailer for Attack of the Clones tonight between
Malcolm in the Middle and X-Files.  Details at:

http://www.kpdx.com/Global/story.asp?S=690727

Maggie C. (who will not be insulted if you tell me I posted to the wrong
group(s)-- just set appropriate FUT)

I no way is anybody slighted by your postin’ placement!
~In fact I for one am elated at the news.
If not for your message I would have likely *missed the trailer entirely.

               ¤Sincerely,

                       --==RïçhårÐ==--

*cause after ‘Malcolm’ I'm usually affixed to channel 8 for ‘Alias.’     =)