 Off-Topic / Fun / 9053
  Ferreting out the Libertarian stance on the issues

While going over my voter election guide for today's California primary election I came across the personal statement of Pat Wright, the LP candidate for Lt. Governor: "My message to the people of California is, 'Don't take your freedoms for (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Ferreting out the Libertarian stance on the issues

(...) ... and he wants it! (...) All that, and he made no mention of Waco? (...) I hope the picture was taken outside the state of California? I read at the weekend that in some places in Canada it is OK to own a cat, but if you let it outside - you (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)