 Off-Topic / Fun / 9047
Re: The "Unknown" Santa Fe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 04:47:30 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Maggie Cambron writes:

Maggie (inside whom resides a frustrated English teacher dying to get out--

Teach them to communicate and the language will follow.

Good writing is not about writing well, it's about making someone feel
something with the words you've put together.

or is it "inside of whom"...? or "whom there resides..."?)

Whom cares?  :)

Regards,
Allan B.
(Who does admit to having a linguistic pet peeve, regarding the improper
usage of its vs. it's)